Here's another fun treat for you to try this Christmas-it's super tasty and SUPER fast to whip up (like 15 minutes max fast!) at the last minute for a gathering!
Here's what you need:
|Small pot and glass bowl or double boiler, pretzel sticks, white chocolate melts, Christmas M&M's, Cheerios, and Chex Cereal.|
1. Add 3 cups of Cheerios and 3 cups of Chex mix into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 cup pretzel sticks and 2-3 Cups of M&M's (If you love candy canes like me, you could also add candy cane bits here if you like!)
3. Boil water in a pot
4. Put 24oz. (1.5lb) of white chocolate melts into a glass bowl or double boiler in the pot and stir them around until they begin to soften
5. Keep stirring until they have all melted into a lovely goo!
6. Once the chocolate is melted, pour it into the cereal mixture and stir to coat entirely!
7. Pour out onto a sheet of waxed paper, and let it sit for at least 4 hours. I let mine set overnight on the counter and it was perfect the next day.
Here is a video tutorial on how to make this:
Feel free to try any kind of combinations you like to smother in chocolate, and even try other chocolates! Here I've done the same ingredients with semi sweet chocolate-yum!