Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Update with Instagram

My Easter weekend was pretty good. The weather was nice, I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while, ate a LOT of yummy food...and here's some pictures to prove it.

Saturday:
Pretty sunroom at the boy's house


Mr. Matterson, BBQ-ing


FOOD! Those are BBQ'd french fries my friends. YUM


First fire of the year! :)


Sunday:
We found our Easter baskets first!


CHOCOLATE


Shish-ka-bobs! Grilled pineapple is the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!


Throwing around the football outside :) The weather was so warm!



My sister and brother-in-law's dog enjoying the sunshine.

Whew! It was a busy but good weekend. How did you spend your Easter weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! I take a ton of instagram pics too. Been thinking about doing a similiar post. All your BBQ meals look so delicious, it's such a great summer time activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! those BBQ fries look amazing. gotta get my hubby to make me some of those!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!