Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Things

I am so crazy busy, it is insane. My fiance's sister reminded me recently that I haven't blogged in a long time, so I thought I'd show you what I'm working on for my wedding bouquet!! I decided to make all of our bouquets! I found a bunch of online tutorials on different varieties of fabric flowers, most of which you can find on my pinterest!



It's coming along REALLY great :) I do have to fix a few things because the bridesmaid dresses I bought are a different shade of mint than the flowers I put in my bouquet. But I've got it all under control! I also got a CUTE bolero, I won't show you which one because fiance reads this blog :D but I bought it from Alex Bridal on Etsy and you can check out the shop and try to guess which one I bought ;)

I'll try to be back sooner than later this time! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love the flowers! Glad to hear that you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!