Friday, November 4, 2011

What I'm Working On

In my absence, I've been gearing up for the big craft sale I've been doing for the past 3 years-a local Art and Craft Sale that happens every November. It's the biggest 'fair' I do all year. I'm excited!

This year I made a sign so that you can't miss me :)


I made something new! I'll show you after this weekend, I LOVE making this and picking the fabrics!


Packed up my suitcase full of circle scarves!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you next week with an Etsy update!! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. i too am gearing up for a craft show i do early dec. i have a few more things i want to make and then i should be set. good luck sweetie, i know your stuff is gonna do great!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!