Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wedding Prep

I finally got around to putting up some of my Instagram's from wedding decorating, and I'd thought I'd share a few with you!

This is the bunting we put on the back of all the guests chairs. Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to make all that and take the time to attach them all, but the look was so cute, I'm so glad I decided to do it anyway :)


Here's my dad working on the bunting that hung above the tables


My husband-to-be :)


One of the centerpieces


The record backdrop worked out SO WELL, I loved it!


A pile of vintage items that we used for centerpieces


The base of the centerpiece: 3 different sizes of records, a jar with sand and a tea light, and vintage music sheet confetti hearts!


More to come!

PS-more dresses and tops up in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!