Sunday, June 10, 2012

We Eat: Margherita Pizza


Pizza is one of my absolutely favorite foods. Followed closely by sushi and tacos :D (nom nom nom). I love to make pizza-we actually probably eat it at least once a week! Superstore's Blue Menu line has such a nice mulit-grain crust, it is probably one of the best pizza crusts I've ever had.

Anyway. Here's what you need:
-Pizza Sauce: I use Catelli's Tomato & Basil pizza sauce-YUM
-Enough tomato slices to cover the pizza
-Basil: I could only find Thai basil which has an anise-like flavor and scent to it. You can use regular basil too, but this we just as good
-Cheese: All we had was goats milk mozzarella which was fine with me, I LOVE goat cheese. Otherwise you can use regular mozzarella cheese. Fresh mozzarella is the way to go though, can't beat it.
-A hungry tummy :)

 

And there you have it! Weekend update with instagram coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!