Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Etsy Faves: ZIB Textile

I am loving the creativity of the photos in ZIB Textile's shop. Never mind the fun colors, printed leggings and hand painted t-shirts!


The only problem I have with printed leggings is-where do I wear them, and what do I wear them with??? With these...I don't even think I need a reason :)

It's Friday, and it's been a crazy week.  We said goodbye to my Grandma the same day we said hello to my sister's new baby-what a crazy day!  To top it off, I'm starting to feel under the weather, just in time for the weekend.  Yikes.   Hope you're all fairing well this weekend, be back soon with baby pictures, wedding pictures and who knows what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!