Monday, September 10, 2012

Goals

Hello! As you may have noticed, I've changed a few things around here...I think I'm loving it :)
Today I'm sharing with you 4 simple goals-a challenge from A Beautiful Mess-before 2013!



1. Finish Re-Branding: I'm taking the Dream Job course from Red Velvet, and I am learning SO much. I've decided that I need to re-brand Heidi-and-Seek Boutique to give a better sense of who I am and what I do, and to give it an identity to call it's own! It's going REALLY well, you can already see some of my designs on my etsy page, facebook page and here on this blog!

2. Be More Conscious About What You Eat: Everybody struggles with body image, myself included, and I find I sometimes feel guilty about what I eat. I want to make sure I think before I take, think about whether I need it, and whether it will be beneficial to my health and overall nutrition. So often I don't think before I eat, and if I just stop to consider, I think I will be better off. I want to be healthy and feel healthy.

3. My husband and I have been married for almost 8 months now (WOAH)! This summer has been SO busy, and fall is usually busy for Heidi-and-Seek Boutique, so I want to make sure we plan special evenings or little dates to help us intentionally enjoy each other more :) I think this idea I found on Pinterest is a GREAT idea! I'm actually even just excited to sit down with my husband and come up with some fun date ideas!

4. I'm finding that I'm letting stress get the better of me more often than not. I tend to get super frustrated and beat down if something doesn't turn out the way I hoped it would, or if something disrupts my schedule-this is usually in the way of my shop-it's so important to me and I have such a passion and drive for what I do, I just get so worked up! ha. So I want to try to take deeper breaths and see failures as learning experiences and not let it affect me so much. I want to enjoy what I do, even the bumps!

Whew! That's a good set of goals! Totally attainable if I set my mind to it, and I think I have :)
Happy Monday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Great goals, Heidi and I love the new layout and look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list! Elsie and Emma are so darling for thinking this up! I need to make a list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are, such a great idea! I'll be watching for your list ;)

      Delete
  3. You may just be the cutest thing ever(:
    And I absolutely adore your header!

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog dear.
    If you like my blog please support me by publicly following!

    Happy blogging,
    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!