Monday, September 3, 2012

Introductions: Rachel

Hey there! I thought I'd add a little segment called "Introductions" where I will introduce you to my fabulous models, and share some outtakes from our shoots ;)

Say hello to Rachel!
Rachel is my cousin, and a little spitfire! If she and I had a talk show, it would be very gilmore girl-esque because we have this silly banter that we do, it's awesome.


She is very silly in front of the camera, which is totally fun and I always manage to capture her stunning features for my shop.
She's also about 4 months pregnant! EEK!

I'll be back soon with more cabin fashion!

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit girl!

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on bloglovin! please visit me and see if you want to follow too on google friend connect? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!