Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Lake


We go to the same cabin the same week, every year. It's the highlight of my summer, right at the end of August, and it's perfect. Here's a few activities we enjoy on our week at the cabin

Ice Cream!  We get ice cream every single night, the place we go to has about 50 different flavors to choose from, and I get a different kind every night :)


Lawn Bowling: I've never played this anywhere else, and I'm really not very good at it, but it's fun



Shopping!  The cabin we stay at is located in a little town that has a few restaurants, clothing stores, coffee shops and more.  We make sure to have an outing where we check out all the shops; clothes, souvenirs, home decor, movie rentals, this place has everything!


Mini Golf!  I am TERRIBLE at mini golf, but of course, we have to go to this marvelous course complete with blue rugs, painted stones and...bears?


The Sugar Shop!  We don't go here that often, but I love the bright colored walls and to be surrounded by colorful candy, make me feel like a little kid :)


What are your summer traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!