Friday, December 7, 2012
DIY Craft Christmas: Mini Pom Garland
I had a lot of leftover mini pom poms from the Mistletoe, so today's DIY is this cute cute mini pom pom garland! It's super easy to make and it adds a little color pop to your decorating!
Here's what you need:
- Colorful twine or string
- Mini pom poms (I found these at our local dollar store)
- Large sewing needle big enough to string the twine through
1. String twine through needle
2. Push needle through middle of mini pom
3. Push pom poms down the string, space them as you wish!
Hang on your tree, on the wall, or even on your plants to give them a festive look!
Posted by Heidi-and-Seek at 5:07 PM