Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Day Challenge: A Fresh Start

365 Day challenge: Simplicity
#1: A Fresh Start (A Happy New Year)
For the Record: It takes more than a few pictures to get a 'good' one..I'm okay posting this picture because it's real.  I was tired, it was late, I look how I feel, and that's real.


Some points about this photo:
1. This photo was taken at about 1am following HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2. There was NO alcohol consumed whatsoever!
3. I am not NEARLY as unimpressed as I look
4. I made that sparkly skirt just to ring in the New Year :)
5. This is the best photo from all the bunch :P
5b. Why is it snowing in my house? (I was going for glitter, but all I could find was snow!)

I'm going to be making some changes around here, one of them being that I'm going to start doing a 365 (360 I guess) day challenge on simplicity. Taking time to appreciate the simple things in life, to remember to breathe easier and try to just take things as they come with grace. This will hopefully encourage me in my photography as well.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year :)

 xoxo Heidi (not gossip girl..I know you were confused)

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is amazing. It looks so so good with the denim shirt loving the mix of casual and glam:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!