Wednesday, December 18, 2013

November

 November was a whirlwind!  I set up shop at a local Christmas Craft Sale, selling infinity scarves, Heidi Hoods, statement necklaces and more!


For my birthday my husband treated me to a Candy Cane blizzard ( I LOVE anything candy cane at Christmastime!)


We went to the antique store for waffles..mmmm


On my actual birthday we went to Peasant Cookery for dinner...wow.


Went for drinks with my bestest friends!


Showed off my new birthday sweater from Out of the Blue in Osborne Village


Husband made a ridiculously amazing carrot soup recipe from Jamie Oliver-delicious!


I learned to sew in sleeves!


It snowed!


We set up and decorated our Christmas tree


Including my favorite cupcake ornament from my amazing sister-in-law



And generally had a jolly good time!
(Check out the tutorial for those Fancy Trees here and the Advent Calendar here)

Tune in tomorrow for some exciting news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!