Sunday, April 10, 2011

Adventures

Yesterday was my day off so my boyfriend and I went on a little adventure!
We drove to a few nearby towns and visited their thrift stores, went for pizza (That dessert is called Raspberry Eruption and it's from Baked Expectations!) It was a good day.
I love being able to take pictures with my iPod, it's actually really nice not to have to take a camera bag along everywhere in case I see something I want to take a picture of. It's fun :)









Today I am sewing dresses all afternoon!! I'll put them up on here when they're ready :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. looks like a great day! you look beautiful. i love your bangs. they always look so silly on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like a fun couple. And your boyfriend kinda looks like Jack White in that picture. I am having a love affair with raspberries right now, and you just upped my desire for what is currently my favorite fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you came to Altona! I love our thrift store as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was definitely in Altona :D sometimes you gotta go see what other places have to offer :) I start seeing the same things in Winkler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these little road trips! It is SO much fun - Usually its just DJ and me but sometimes with my sister too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!