Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Update With Instagram

Well hello everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA, I had a really busy weekend in the city meaning I wasn't at home at a computer AT ALL! And then the place where I work moved to a new location this weekend so we've been going crazy trying to organize everything and it's just been nuts.

Anyway, here's a little peek at my weekend! On Saturday I spent the night at a hotel with some friends, then on Sunday the boy and his family came out and we spent the day at The Forks! It's this cool little indoor market type place with all kinds of food and shops!






And this my friends, is a ridiculously amazing salad called Sashimi Tuna Salad. It had avocado (MY FAVORITE), mango (MY FAVORITE), cucumber, peanuts, in arugula and the tuna was in some kind of a mint (MY FAVORITE) lime (MY FAVORITE) sauce! It was fantastic. A whole lotta flavors partying in my mouth right there. Yikes.

Also, it snowed like crazy, it looked like Winter had come back and I was NOT impressed. Thank goodness it's pretty much gone.

Anyway, this I'm working on finishing everything up for the Flea Market this weekend!! Can't wait :)

6 comments:

  1. NOT SNOW!!! Oh how that makes me sad.

    Love the Mario & Luigi hats...my husband was Luigi for Halloween this year and he bought a pair of obese man's overalls from Sears and stuffed them with our couch pillows. It was really pretty funny!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog this week, you should come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description as well as the last photo have made me incredibly hungry! I think everyone had terrible weather over the weekend... Boo! The markets look like fun though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that mario hat! so cool!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mario and luigi hats hahaha so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that food looks delicious! and how cool are all those hats!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!