Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Ready

I know you've all been waiting for it-WEDDING PHOTOS ARE HERE! Today I'm sharing some 'getting ready' photos.

We sleepily stumbled into the salon with a breakfast of muffins, cheese and orange juice sent along by my mom (such a small detail, but felt very special!). My brother was our videographer and followed us around all day! (Can't wait to see the video!)


I made hair pieces for each of my bridesmaids and asked them all to incorporate a braid somewhere in their hairdo. They all looked so cute!


Then it was my turn to get my HERR DID and boy was it curly! We curled it to the max because we chose to do photos after the ceremony and we wanted it to look supa fab later on in the day too!


Stay tuned for Getting Ready Part 2 coming soon!
*Photos by Mike Severloh

1 comment:

  1. Hello hello sweet lady! I found your blog via Scathingly Brilliant and am SO glad that I did! I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!