Thursday, June 28, 2012

We Do: Weekend Adventures

Lately we've been super busy, for some unknown reason, I feel like it's been go go go for a while now. This weekend however we are going away for the long weekend (Yaaay Canada's birthday!) and we're going to have LOTS of adventures :) I'm foreseeing vintage stores, cupcakes, shopping, new restaurants...AH! I'm excited.

Last weekend we went to a friend's wedding social which was a bbq/pool party at a local park! There's something about bbq'd hot dogs and bagged chips and pop in a can in the summer :)

That morning we also visited a local antique store in a town over from ours. I LOVE going there, they always have such amazing things I want to fill our house with. Hopefully we'll come home with something for our house this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!