Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekends

This weekend was our 6 month anniversary of being married, so we made supper and had a nice evening in our backyard. I made Grapefruit lemonade from this recipe but I added fresh mint from our herb garden. It was tasty!




Husband made pork tenderloin with roasted baby potatoes and garlic bread!






Tank Top: Heidi-and-Seek Boutique, Shorts: George (Used to be jeans, I cut them into shorts), Necklace: A gift from my mother-in-law


The house we bought came with two fire pits, so we turned one into an herb garden!  It's perfect.  We have fresh mint, thyme, oregano, dill, cilantro, jalapeno peppers, parsley and who knows what else!  It's so awesome to be able to run out to the backyard and grab some fresh herbs for meals. 



Tired husband rests his eyes :)  It was a good weekend.

This week is crazy busy, I just sketched out all my fall/winter items for the shop and I've already tried something new and it turned out fantastic!  I can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, how fun! And congratulations on 6 months of marriage :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!