Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Long

This weekend was fully of activity!  My niece turned 1 year old on the 24th of July and so we had a party on Sunday!  My mom and I spent hours last week building this playhouse (we got the idea from this tutorial by A Beautiful Mess)

(see more playhouse photos on my instagram)

 Of course there were cupcakes involved!


On Monday we ate crepes, lazed around in the pool and played a little Cribbage


Followed by mojitos outside on the deck.


It was a great long weekend!  What did you get up to this long weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love the doily around the window, you did a great job! sounds like a lovely long weekend. I worked and baked nothing out of the ordinary for me:P

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!