Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wore Stories: Black and white and green all over



I can't believe I didn't realize this sooner, but it's SO easy to take outfit pictures with my iPhone!  SO I'm hoping that this will become a more frequent feature on my blog again (YAAAY!)  So here's what I wore on this snowy snowy Sunday.




Photo edited on the #abeautifulmess app

Bottoms up:
Boots-Le Chateau // Tights-American Apparel // Dress-H&M // Belt-F21 // Necklace-Shop Holly Dolly

PS. Yes, I am freezing my buns off in this photo, it is -13 degrees Celsius, and while that is nicer than normal at this time of year, I AM a crazy person for being short sleeved and un-jacketed in this temperature!

Stay warm!  More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!