Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wore Stories: A Whole Lotta Dots


 It's still Winter out there, but Spring is coming, I just know it!  The snow is super bright, hence the squinting, but you understand ;)


I wore this to Apparel Design class this week, I love to put outfits together for that class since it is all about fashion!  Not to mention most other nights I am holed up in my sewing studio working on things which usually means jeans and a sweater.




Outfit details:
Boots: George // Jeans: Joe Fresh // Tunic: Modcloth // Blazer: Sirens // Necklace: Gifted

This outfit was styled around this beautiful new tunic I got from Modcloth!  It is so perfect for Spring, I can't wait to try it with leggings and cute heels or flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!