Monday, June 9, 2014

Back Forty Festival


The Back 40 Folk Festival is one of my favorite shows to do!  We arrive early to set up tents and tables, put our products out and sit back in our lawn chairs.  I debuted a new style of dress I just made, perfect for hot Summer days!  


The festival is held in Morden, MB and it's an all-day music festival complete with local artists, and bands on the festival circuit.  There's also festival food trucks, an artisan village (where I set up), a kids tent and more!  I've had so much fun in the past and this year was no different.

Photo from Back 40 Festival on Facebook
Photo from Back 40 Festival on Facebook
If you're local and you've never experienced this event, make sure you mark your calendar for next year!  It's one you don't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!