Friday, June 6, 2014

What's Up With You

I find that it's always my blog that goes first when I get busy.  Blogging takes time and sometimes I don't have a lot extra of that.  So, to catch you up, here's a few things that have happened in the last month!

I did a show with WEST, I brought Spring infinity scarves, fabric flower necklaces, upcycled leather and cotton clutches, and Heidi Hoods!


I started running (what is wrong with me??!) with Nike Training Club and Nike+ Running.  It's not so bad...


I finished school for the summer!  This is my last project, our menswear unit I made a hooded vest for my husband, and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed I made this :)


I discovered this really great Summer beer-it's Grapefruit! Yum!


I've been eating as many meals outside as possible because...apparently it is Summer now?


I took a selfie when I was locked out of the house!


We planted herbs in the backyard!


Been enjoying some Summer drive-in food ;)


Also enjoying the Spring/Summer blooms.


There, now you're all caught up!  What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!