Thursday, May 12, 2016

WEST Spring Sale - April 30th


A few weekends ago I was a vendor at the WEST Spring Market in Winnipeg.  It was a super fun day, lots of traffic and people to meet!

Here's our group photo before the event began (all photos by Bixipix Photography)


We had a large crowd for most of the day which was super nice and kept us busy!


Here's my display including one-of-a-kind items as well as my new Kimonos and Pleated Skirts!


Another friend was there, Real Swanky with her delightful needlepoint art!  


I also had a partner in crime, Chrisy from Boutique Sew Chique (check out her ADORABLE aprons!)


This piece was my best seller of the day!  I love the print and the fringe, it's so summery and comfy for Summer!  See more Kimonos here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!