Thursday, June 2, 2016

At The Greenhouse


Skirt from my Etsy Shop, photo by Krysten Cathleen Photography

This week we headed to my local Greenhouse and had the most wonderful photoshoot!  I'm so excited to share these behind the scenes photos with you!


There were flowers galore which was perfect for the Summer clothing we were shooting!


I'll admit, I sorta forgot how hot greenhouses can be, and I am surprised I don't look how I feel in this next photo - I was literally sweating from my eyelids!

Makeup by Pure Anada Cosmetics


Despite the heat it was a really fun shoot and I am even more excited to show you the shots to update my Etsy listings and add the new pieces (2 new kimonos are coming!)


Follow me on Instagram @heidi_and_seek for sneak peeks and new designs!

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments :) You'll be hearing from me soon!!